Monday, January 16, 2017

I got to be a Girl Scout for a day

Last Saturday, January 14 a group of nine Girl Scouts from Minoqua came down to make some jewelry in my studio. They were all either nine or 10 years old. The girls were very attentive as I described the different techniques we would use and the different types of necklaces they could makeI was happy that all the girls loved using the torch to change the color of their metal it was fun having the girls with me for the afternoon   they seem to have fun. I sure did. But I was tired

2 comments:

  1. We had such a great time Louise! I know the girls really enjoyed it. I can't thank you enough for this unique experience. They will never forget it. You left some lasting impressions on them. Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the day. As I thought about it later, it may me even more committed to my trip to D.C. for the Women's March. All girls deserve equal rights and respect

    ReplyDelete