Sunday, May 13, 2018

I’ve got this

I continue to learn about living in Vienna. Simone, who owns my apartment, told me how to find a grocery store.  Five minutes walk she said.  After 10 minutes I came to the end of the road so I turned around and decided to look on side streets on my way back.  I saw a man with a sack of groceries and decided to walk past him to find the store he came from.  Turns out it was a middle eastern grocery.  








Back at my apartment I thought it would be good to have  eggs for breakfast.  Of course I couldn’t figure out the stove, so I ended up with scrambled eggs made in the microwave. (Jordan later figured out the stove)

Afternoon at a very special market. Bought cheese and a dress.








Braided cheese



Highlight of the day was an outdoor concert by the Vienna symphony in the museum square. Thousands of people.  The only drawback was sitting on concrete without any wiggle room






Ok, so I really don’t have it. I have some videos of the concert, but can’t figure out how to put them in the blog.  I’m guessing jordan will be able to teach me










2 comments: