Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Jordan’s graduation at the Hofburg Palace

I met Richard at the Klimt Cafe and we walked to the palace.  Quite a spiffy place for a ceremony.






Of course there was a lovely champagne reception after the ceremony


Jordan not only gave the valedictorian address, but he also received another award.  At the reception, I met part of his ‘fan  club’. 


We got Jordan’s stuff together and left the palace



We stopped at a cafe adjoining a butterfly park to have a drink and so that I could give jordan the cards I had brought from home from quite a collection of friends   The envelope held the cards.  Before my flight for Vienna Marama, jane and I spent a couple hours in the Panera in Yorkville decorating the envelope for the cards.  We started out with only a couple markers, but the waitress soon brought us a box of crayons


We then went to a rooftop restaurant for a celebratory dinner




To finish out the day, we went back to the Hofburg Palace to a different spot for a concert by the Hofburg symphony 


The lighting was adequate













No comments:

Post a Comment