Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Finding jordan

As the train rolled into Vienna, I wondered how I would find Jordan.  I tried to text from Munich, but couldn't find wifi and I had turned off my data.  Shortly before I got to Vienna Jordan called me from his work.  Relief.  When I got into the train station and got off the train, there were choices as to which way to go In the station. I found the stairs that went down to the main entrance.  At the bottom of the stairs I had to choose which street to exit to.  Just then Jordan came running up.  A minute later Richard came.

We all went back to the grocery where Jordan works to meet his coworkers and pick up Jordan's stuff.
Jordan works with these two. 
Jordan demonstrates his work

Richard fixed some sausage for our dinner.

Sleep needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment