Monday, August 5, 2013

Amazing flight

I woke up at Eric's yesterday and got to be with his family. Oliver and Fiona are quite a pair. Fiona is a very good friend to her brother. Liza took me to our favorite resale shop, Savers, where she had spotted several pairs of good size 11 shoes. It was a real bonanza. I need up changing shoes for my trip. I'm sporting red and beige Clark's.

Eric got me to the airport the suggested 3 hours ahead of departure. I was ready to board within 30 minutes so I tried out one of the iPads available for use in the airport. Next best thing to free wifi

Because both of my flight times has even changed since booking, by the time I arrived in Atlanta my flight for Johannesburg was already starting to board on ten other side of the airport. Atlanta has a very efficient rail system to move passengers to different terminals under the airport. I actually had 10 minutes of slack when I got to my gate.

Not to say that this flight is long, but I have watched three feature length movie, read a couple chapters, eaten three meals and had a good nap. We are now in our last hour of flight.

Landed on time, breezed through customs and found Nancy Crow and the rest of our group. Tomorrow we will be in the bush. Not sure what that means yet.


Uniquelyschotz.com

Location:Minneapolis, Atlanta, Johannesburg in one day

No comments:

Post a Comment